COVID-19 UPDATE (6/6/2020)
Sadly, there is 1 additional COVID-19 related death to report. This brings the Township total to 166 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
• 76 Year-Old / Passed on 5-17-20
Our sympathies to the families and all those impacted by this virus.
There are 4 additional cases since yesterday bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 1,331. 13 residents remain hospitalized and of them, 4 are in ICU.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 1,331*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities - 70
• Recovered & Closed Cases - 797
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases - 464
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 3,340
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 4 additional confirmed cases today:
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Enjoy the weekend…but stay smart…wear a mask!