COVID-19 UPDATE (04.15.2021)
There are no additional COVID-19 related deaths to report. The Township total stands at 224 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
There are 21 additional cases since yesterday’s update bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 4,995. 6 residents are currently hospitalized, 1 of which is in ICU.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 4,995*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities – 107
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 4,832
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 56
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 14,685
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 21 additional confirmed cases today:
These 21 cases come from 13 different addresses. 7 cases come from previously reported addresses. 1 address has multiple cases.
Of the 56 active cases, 48 cases come from different addresses. 8 addresses contain multiple cases.
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Continue to be careful and smart…social distance and wear a mask!