View all facilities
Stagg Field named in honor of Amos Alonzo Stagg (1862-1965) who was a West Orange native. His legendary coaching career and extraordinary life spanned over a hundred years. He is known as “The Grand Old Man of Football” and is a member of both the college football and basketball hall of fame. Stagg Field was dedicated on May 8, 1954.
Located at 385 Saint Cloud Avenue, just north of Northfield Avenue
Stagg Field has a kiddie park, 2 multi-purpose fields, 4 tennis courts with lights and a full court basketball court.