View all facilities
- Field House
- Futsal Court
- Horseshoe Pit
- Lit Baseball/Softball Field
- Sleigh Riding
- Walking Path
Colgate Park was donated to the Township by Llewellyn Park resident Richard M. Colgate, grandson of the founder of the Colgate Company. The playground was opened and dedicated in September 1918 and was originally known as Washington Playground. The name was changed in the 1930s to honor Colgate who passed away on September 17, 1919.
Located at the intersection of Cherry Street and Franklin Avenue, Colgate Park is one of the Township's longest serving recreation facilities. The Ginney Duenkel Pool is adjacent to the park.
Colgate Park has a kiddie playground, baseball/softball field with lights, 2 horseshoe pits, a walking path and afutsol court.
Colgate Park was donated to the Township by the Estate of Richard M. Colgate (Colgate Soap Co.) in 1919 and still operates under its original charter.