Call (973-736-0198) and leave a message. Someone will return your call.
Instructions to apply for a library card online. West Orange residents and Town employees are able to apply for cards.
Here’s what you should do:
1. Go to the BCCLS homepage at www.bccls.org
2. Click "Apply for an eCard"
3. Select West Orange as home library
4. Enter the 07052 zip code to get to form
5. Town employees will need to fill out the form with Courtesy Card as their middle name and enter their business address as their home address.
6. Contact the library via the email@example.com email to get further access to eLibraryNJ, Kanopy, etc.
Upon successfully filling out the form, a temporary card number will be sent to your email and you will have immediate access to eBCCLS and the LIbby platform.
Once the library reopens, you will need to go in person to verify West Orange residency or affiliation.
You can also heck out the library homepage at www.wopl.org for online programming and resources.