COVID-19 UPDATE (11.25.2020)
Sadly, there are 3 additional COVID-19 related deaths to report. This brings the Township total to 194 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
• 31 Year-Old / Passed on 11-10-20
• 86 Year-Old / Passed on 11-20-20
• 46 Year-Old / Passed on 11-23-20
Our sympathies to the families and all those impacted by this virus.
There are 28 additional cases since yesterday bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 2,297. 1 resident is currently hospitalized.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 2,297*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities – 96
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 1,999
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 202
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 11,692
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 28 additional confirmed cases today:
These 28 cases come from 21 different addresses. 5 case comes from previously reported addresses. 2 addresses have multiple cases.
Of the 202 Active cases, 135 cases come from different addresses. 67 addresses contain multiple cases.
The 7-day Positivity Rate is 16.05%
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Continue to be careful and smart…social distance and wear a mask!
There will not be an update tomorrow. Update will resume on Friday, November 27th. Enjoy Thanksgiving!