COVID-19 UPDATE (05.02.2021)
There are no additional COVID-19 related deaths to report. The Township total stands at 228 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
There are 7 additional cases since yesterday’s update bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 5,201. 1 resident is currently hospitalized, 0 residents are in ICU.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 5,201*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities – 117
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 5,064
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 20
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 14,972
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 7 additional confirmed cases today:
4 Year-Old Male
13 Year-Old Male
29 Year-Old Female
30 Year-Old Male
32 Year-Old Male
37 Year-Old Male
76 Year-Old Male
These 7 cases come from 3 different addresses. 3 cases come from a previously reported address. 1 address has multiple cases.
Of the 20 active cases, 17 cases come from different addresses. 3 addresses contain multiple cases.
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!
Continue to be careful and smart…social distance and wear a mask!