COVID-19 WEEKLY UPDATE (10.15.2021): There are unfortunately 2 additional COVID-19 related deaths to report. The Township total stands at 236 of our neighbors that have succumbed to the virus.
• 26 Year-Old Male, passed away on 10/5/2021
• 62 Year-Old Male, passed away on 10/6/2021
There are 39 additional cases since last update bringing the West Orange total intake of cases to 5,911. 0 residents are currently hospitalized.
• Total INTAKE of West Orange Confirmed Cases – 5,911*
• Cases Officially Transferred to other Municipalities – 144
• Recovered & Closed Cases – 5,757
• Total Current ACTIVE West Orange Cases – 10
• Total NEGATIVE Test Results of West Orange Residents – 17,074
*Deaths are included in this number and remain Active until full investigation is complete.
The 39 additional confirmed cases:
Of the 39 cases this week, 17 come from different addresses, 8 are from previously reported addresses and 5 addresses have multiple cases.
Wishing everyone impacted by this, a speedy recovery!