How can I donate to the Alex Caprio Animal Control Facility?
Make checks payable to the Township of West Orange and send them to the:

West Orange Health Department
C/o Alex Caprio, Animal Control Facility
66 Main Street
West Orange, NJ 07052

Your donation will be used specifically for the care and feeding of our animals. Thank you!

Show All Answers

1. What is the procedure for applying for a marriage / civil union license?
2. How can I obtain a certified copy of a vital record such as a birth, marriage, or death certificate?
3. How can I obtain an application to license my dog or cat?
4. Where can I call if my garbage or bulky trash is not collected?
5. What are the guidelines for residential garbage collection and bulky trash collection?
6. How do I dispose of an item containing refrigerant such as a freezer, refridgerator, window air conditioner or dehumidifier?
7. What is the process to license a food establishment that will prepare, serve or store food or beverages, either packaged or open?
8. How can I get my child screened for the lead level in their blood?
9. How can I have my baby examined by a doctor?
10. How can I have health screenings performed for blood pressure, cholesterol level, breast cancer and colon cancer?
11. How can I become a Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) volunteer for the West Orange Health Department?
12. What services/programs are available for Senior Citizens in West Orange?
13. How can I obtain information on Social Services such as Food Stamps, Medicare, Medicaid or providing intervention to distressed residents?
14. How can I donate to the Alex Caprio Animal Control Facility?
15. How can I adopt a pet from the Township?
16. What do I do if my recyclables are not collected?